Selling Your Home?

You will need a Sewer Discharge Certificate (Certificate of Compliance). The Sanitary/Storm discharge is required to be inspected as per Village Code Section 187-24.1 to verify the separation of your Sanitary and Storm water discharge. The fee is $40. You may come to the Building Department Office to apply, set up and pay for your certificate. Please note: certificates expire 60 days after they are signed by the Code Enforcement Officer, so please plan your inspection date accordingly. Please contact us at 716-683-1400 for any questions.

Show All Answers

1. Why do I need to get a permit?
2. Do I need a license to do plumbing in the village?
3. If I am the homeowner performing the work myself do I need to submit insurances with my permit application?
4. How far in advance do I need to schedule an appointment for an inspection?
5. Selling Your Home?