The Village of Unexcelled Opportunity

Depew is the proud home to 15,303 residents and many small and large businesses. This historic village, incorporated in 1894 as a railroad town, is one of the largest villages in Western New York. We are situated just 10 miles east of the City of Buffalo.

Any Questions? Call Village Hall 716-683-7451

Village News


A Look Back...

For many years, the village hall was on the northwest comer of Gould and Penora Streets. Later, Alexander Utecht, a northsider and son of a contractor, was designated architect for a new village hall. Ultimately, he designed not only the village hall, but the Odd Fellows Hall (now the Twin Village VFW Post), the Eagles Club (now the Depew Boys Club) and many other public buildings and private homes. The present village hall is located in the former St. Augustine Elementary School.